Return & refund policy
Return and exchange are applied to the following conditions:
- Delivered within 7 days;
- A certified product quality problem;
- The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
- If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, Konlig will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
- Damage caused by a personal accident is not applicable;
- Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones, and watches are not applicable;
- Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
Supporting Documents for the Application:
- Photo or video of the defective item;
- Product with complete original packaging;
- All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
- Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
- Receipt of the purchase;
- Delivery invoice;
- Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For orders purchased at online, Konlig will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or Konlig subcontractor.
- This Application applies to both Konlig online and contract orders.
- Customers may contact our Customer Service by email during service hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm).
- Konlig will charge handling of 5% of the grand total of the order or HK$500, whichever is higher.
- In case of dispute, Konlig reserves the right to the final decision.